We want to see you interacting with STEM....remember STEM is all around us so be creative with your entries!
Entry is simply - Take a photo of you interacting with STEM – remember STEM is all around us so be imaginative!! Enter by posting on the STEMed photo competition Facebook Event page your photo, the competition category you are entering, your full name and tag with #STEMedFEST by 6.00pm 22 May, 2016 and be judged the winner to win great prizes.
Winners drawn at STEMed FEST on Sunday 29th May, 2016….you must be there to win.
Competition Categories are:
1. Little Innovators (Entrants must be attending Daycare/ Prep/Kindy/Preschool in 2016)
2. Primary (Entrants must be in either Grade 1 to 6 in 2016)
3. Secondary (Entrants must be in either Grade 7 to 12 in 2016)
4. Teachers (Entrants must be a qualified school teacher or teacher aid)
1. Little Innovators Category: Winner will receive a voucher for a free workshop for up to 8 children from Red Cat Science to the value of $250 donated by Red Cat Science
2. Primary Category: Winner will be awarded a Magfomers 62 Set plus a Wheels Set to the value of $164 donated by Magformers and Tech Girls are Superheroes
3. Secondary Category: Winner will be awarded a Samsung Tablet to the value of $397 donated by The Good Guys
4. Teachers Category: Winner will be awarded a voucher for a 12 month Creative Cloud subscription to the value of $180 donated by Adobe
By submitting an entry to this competition the entrant agrees to and accepts the competition terms and conditions. Download STEMed Photo Competition Terms and Conditions here.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0430 219 091.