Tech Girls Movement
Last modified: 21 March 2014
Tech Girls Movement is committed to protecting your privacy.
- General Usage: We use your data to provide and improve the website. We may disclose personal information to our service providers bound by confidentiality.
- Anonymity: You can access our website anonymously if you wish. Please note that metadata generated by your use of the website may contain personally identifying information.
- Credit Card Data: All payments are handled by a secure third party payment gateway.
- Marketing: If you subscribe to our mailing list, we may use your contact details to send you marketing material (including relevant third party offers). You may opt-out at any time.
- No Data Sold: We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- Overseas Disclosure: Our website and marketing services are hosted and supported by overseas service providers in countries such as the United States.
- Updates: You may request to access and correct your details through our contact form.
- Disclosure by Law: We may disclose your data where required by law or court order.
All data and personal information we receive, including metadata generated through your access or use of the website, may be used to deliver and improve these services. We may use third party services or software in delivering the website to you, and disclose your data for this purpose.
You may interact with and use the website anonymously. We collect and use temporary session data (cookies), which may include identifiers such as your IP address, to provide the website and services.
Credit Card Data
We do not store any credit card information. All payments are handled by a secure third party payment gateway.
If you subscribe to our mailing list, or order through our website, we may use your contact details to send you marketing materials. You may opt-out at any time by notice through our contact form, or through the unsubscribe link found in all marketing emails we send.
We use a third party system to manage our marketing campaigns, and we may disclose your contact details to our service providers for this purpose. Our service providers are not permitted to sell, use or disclose your contact details, or contact you for any other purpose unless required by law.
We may include third party offers in marketing materials we send to you. We do not sell, trade or rent your contact details or any other personal information to any third party.
Overseas Data Disclosure
Our software and services are supported by a number of third party service providers, including some located overseas in countries including the United States, India, Indonesia and Fiji. All of our overseas service providers are bound by contractual obligations of confidentiality. By using our website, you consent to our disclosing data to our overseas service providers.
Overseas Data Disclosure
Our software and services are supported by third party service providers, some of whom are located overseas in the United States. We may disclose personal information (contact details) to them where reasonably necessary to provide services.
Updating your Personal Information
You may request to access or correct any personal information we hold about you. Please contact us with your request through our contact form. We will require you to verify your identity before we provide access to or modify any personal information we hold.
We do not charge for responding to your request or updating any incorrect information, but may charge a reasonable fee to cover our costs of providing access (e.g. postage costs).
Disclosure by Law
We may use, modify, disclose or delete any data, including personal information, where required by law, binding regulation or court order.